Kedgley Intermediate

Enrolment FAQs
What streets are in zone?
Click here for a list of streets within our enrolment zone.
How do I apply if I am in zone?
For in zone enrolment, you will need to complete the online enrolment form. See below for details.
How do I apply if I am out of zone?

Complete the 2020 Enrolment Form and send via email or bring to the school office. Last day for Out of Zone enrolment is on 31 October 2019.

What are the stationery requirements?

Stationery List 2020

Stationery packs will be available for purchase from KIS from the 20th of January 2020. Extra items can be purchased, as required from the Stationery Shop in the Resource Room throughout the year.

Where can we purchase the school uniform?

Uniforms are available to purchase at

Angels Fashion
98 St George Street Papatoetoe

When does school start?

First day of school for Year 8 students is on Thursday, 30 January 2020 at 8:45am.
First day of school for Year 7 students is on Monday, 3 February 2020 at 8:45am.



Click on the image below to download a copy of our Kedgley Intermediate School 2019 Prospectus.

Enrolment Process
In Zone and Out of Zone enrolment applications for 2020 is now open.

Please read the following which includes the information needed to prepare for enrolling at Kedgley Intermediate School. For more information, please contact the Office Administrator at

For a list of streets in zone and a map of the school zone, please click link below.

In Zone Enrolment

If you are IN ZONE, enrolment can now be done online. Before you start your online application, please read the following points. 

Documentation is a critical part of the enrolment process and enrolment will not be processed without the following:

  1. NZ Birth Certificate and/or NZ Passport if NZ citizen
  2. Passport with a valid student visa if not NZ citizen
  3. Proof of address (only a recent power account, phone bill or bank account will be accepted)
  4. If living with relatives, we require a statutory declaration to say that the student lives at that address signed by a Justice of the Peace or a letter from Work and Income New Zealand.

You can either upload a digital copy of the documents when you enrol online or bring the documents to the school office.

To enrol online:

  1. Go to
  2. Enter school code 1329
  3. Use your preferred email address
  4. Click Login

Once logged in, click on pre-enrol new pupil. Once you have pre-enroled your child, click on edit to complete the form. As you go through each section, please remember to click SAVE. Also, please complete each section as fully as possible. If information is missing, we will not be able to process your enrolment.

For detailed guide on how to complete online enrolment form, click here.

Out of Zone Enrolment

For Out of Zone enrolment, download and complete the 2020 Enrolment Form and submit by email to or bring to our school office. Please include required documents with your application.