If you have all the answers to leadership, please do not apply.
The Kedgley Intermediate School community is seeking a leader with a whole lot of common sense and an openness to learn alongside a special community.
Due to a promotion, we have a special opportunity to join our Kedgley Intermediate School community. This position has key leadership responsibilities across the school. This includes delivering the curriculum and special education.
The successful applicant is expected to start at the beginning of term 1, 2024.
We seek applicants who display:
- Key leadership qualities of service, humility and humour
- Genuine interest in building connections with others
- A desire in developing and nurturing safe spaces with an understanding of Le Va
- Manakitanga and support for all
- Ako-Leader of learning and sharing
- Pono in their ability to lead staff, students & the community
- Strong pedagogical knowledge and proven effective practice in school-wide curriculum & assessment.
SENCO experience would be an advantage.
If you feel this is a place where you could learn, grow and laugh, then we welcome your application to join the Kedgley Intermediate School whānau. Applications are open to New Zealand registered teachers.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the KIS Job Application Form.
Please email your cover letter, CV and completed application form to:
Applications close Friday, 1 December 2023 at 3pm.