FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I pay for the hoodie?
By cash or eftpos at Kedgley Intermediate or direct deposit internet banking:
Kedgley Intermediate School Board of Trustees
12 3028 0525953 02
Please include student’s full name, class room number and ‘hoodie’ as reference
- How do I know what size I am?
See the size guide for measurements or fittings are available at the stationery shop from 8:15am – 11:00pm daily.
- What are my colour choices?
As the hoodies are part of the KIS uniform, they are only available in grey as pictured.
- When will I receive my hoodie?
As the hoodies are customised with the student’s name, we don’t have the hoodies in stock. We have organised four order dates and if your payment is made by 12pm the day before, your order will be placed. Orders will not be placed if payment has not been made.
Order dates are as followed (more to be added):
Monday 1st April
Thursday 11th April
Friday 10th May
Friday 31st May
Hoodies will take approximately 10 working days to arrive after the order date. Orders can only be made if we have a minimum of 20 orders, you will be emailed once your order has been placed.
- Is it the school’s name or my name on the back of the hoodie?
- Am I allowed to have my nickname on the hoodie?
You are allowed to have your preferred name but not a nickname.
- Can the hoodie be worn at school as part of the uniform?
- How much are the hoodies?
- Can I order more than 1 hoodie?
Yes. However, you need to submit 1 form per order.
HOODIE ORDER REQUEST FORM